Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Easter or Spring Floral Designs our Arrangements March 2018

As you know, the creative drive comes of its own free will.  Here in central Virginia, we had three inches of snow yesterday, but I woke up with a startling thought that Easter is only two weeks away, even if snow is on the ground.  I have brought out my goodies and have tried to do different groupings throughout our home.  We will see how it goes.  I have a habit of moving things around all of the time.  It’s fun!!  I plan to make fresh floral designs as well and started looking for photo inspirations for Springtime.  Below are some designs that I have found on the internet.  I do not know who created them so I cannot give them credit.  Hope you are as inspired as I am.












No comments:

Post a Comment