Thursday, October 3, 2013

Garden Club of Virginia Annual Rose Show

This morning I didn't know that I would be walking through rows and rows of some of the most beautiful roses I have ever seen. When driving into the Lewis Ginter parking lot, I was thrilled to see a sign for the rose show. The Ikebana Society of Richmond was having its monthly meeting and I was invited to attend. After their wonderful program, I walked to the Educational building and as soon as I walked in, the hallway was full of the scent of roses. Exquisite bouquets of various types roses were my first clue that what I was about to see would be stunning. The Garden Club of Virginia sponsored the event and provided the designs and rose specimens. I hope you enjoy the photos. Some of them had to be seen to be believed.









No comments:

Post a Comment