Thursday, September 7, 2017

NGC Grouped Mass Design Floral Design

I was playing around with the Grouped Mass Design today and came up with the flower arrangement below.  I'm still unsure about it, so I submitted it to a judge who is in our Club and I'm waiting for her opinion.  So.... what is a Grouped Mass Design???

Grouped Mass Design - a mass design of only plant material with radial placement.
Like material is grouped and placed next to other different grouped material.  Additional plant material may be included, but the proportion of groupings dominate the design.  Plant material emanates from one point of emergence.

The jury is out.... I'll let you know.

The word came back that this is not quite the thing.  I will get a better photo of a Grouped Mass Design to include here.


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing.Thanks a lot for sharing with everyone
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I’ve posted some new pics, and I have the photos from our Piedmont District Flower Show to upload. Stay tuned.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I am looking for this kind of post for a long time. Thanks.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog post. Much thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is not a Grouped mass arrangement. Pay attention the the direction that you mentioned in your comments. You need to have your flowers grouped and at least 4-5 different groupings.

    ReplyDelete